Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Getting Plans In Motion!

Remember Plan #5,457,356,068 - or something like that? Well, tomorrow that plan will begin rolling!

My HSG is tomorrow at 2pm CST. Hopefully there will be NO uterine septum. If there is, then I'll have surgery sometime in the next two weeks (before the year is over). We'll then discuss option for this cycle. As previously mentioned, Dr. Gloom & Doom (RE) wants me to begin injection therapy using Follistim.

Please also pray that donated Follistim can be found, as these two poor teachers can't afford over $1000 on a wing & a prayer. Even if it wasn't on a wing & a prayer, we just don't have that kind of money right now. I'm not at all worried about the procedure itself, but I ask for your prayers and good thoughts that everything goes well.

My recovery should be easy since DH's work Xmas party is tomorrow night - and there will be wine. :)

8 comments:

Newt said...

Sending all fervent hopes for a painless HSG and NO SEPTUM. No septum no septum no septum.

Will start concentrating my powers on Follistim after I hear you're doing OK tomorrow!

Jenn said...

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! It will be fine and you will be drinking that wine in no time. (Rhyming not intended!!)

aria said...

good luck, good luck, good luck!

Anonymous said...

Ditto to Newt above. Hope everything goes well!!

Marsha said...

This is my first time to read this blog...I didn't know it existed. I will definitely be praying for you guys.

Jamie said...

I will be praying for all to go well tomorrow! I hope you are feeling good after!

Shannon said...

Good luck with the HSG today, I hope it goes well!

Chelle said...

I HOPE, HOPE, HOPE that everything goes well.

I'll be thinking of you!

((HUG))atirirt

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?