Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Facebook Friends are Talking . . .

. . . about this photo from prom my junior year of high school. What of it? Everyone has to bring something to Show & Tell!


I'm sure my high school boyfriend (with whom I am still friends) would absolutely love that his photo is available for all the world to see. :) I'm even more sure that I would never post a picture of this caliber had my DH been standing next to me. I have to be married to the guy, ya know!!!

Even worse, I would wear that dress again ANY day (even in public!!!) if I could only have back that tiny figure . . . you know, the tiny figure hidden under that dress. haha!

8 comments:

Newt said...

Love. Love. Love.

The dress, the photo, the boy, the hair, everything.

Ooh, this show and tell thing is going to be fun!

..al said...

It is such a beautiful photograph of yours. Must be bringing back a lot of memories!

Kristin said...

You don't need that tiny figure back. You are gorgeous! I wore an equally poofy dress to my prom.

Anonymous said...

Hehe--love it!!

Wifezzilla said...

that is the most epic AWESOME picture i have ever seen. i would wear that dress to the supermarket.

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

I have to know, did someone make that dress for you or did you buy it? If you bought it, that means there are photos of other women in this dress out there somewhere, which sounds impossible.

NoVaIrish said...

I love the ruffles, the puffiness, all of it.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Oh my G-d--that is incredible :-) I now need to go beg my mother to find my prom pictures.

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?