Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Monday, November 1, 2010

Okay . . . I Get It

AF is in charge right now.  I get it.  She is such a nasty beyotch.  After 5 days of Provera, AF shows up this weekend and now I'm cramping like a mofo.  My back, my sides, my front - my everything - is very uncomfortable.  Last night didn't offer me any relief, so with a lack of sleep, I'm exhausted today on top of the cramping.  Guess it's AF's of showing me what is to come.  Oh goody.  On the flip side, I started BCP.  It just seems so weird to be popping a bc pill when I'm trying so desperately to get pg!  Oh well . . . back to the heating pad.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

K- can you give me some insight on what the BCP does? Just out of curiosity.

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?