Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What the Hell Am I Thinking???


IVF.  In vitro fertilization.  We're doing IVF.  IVF with ICSI and CGH.  Am I crazy?  This will be me.  Voluntary Madness.  In the loony bin.  Seriously.  I must be absolutely insane.  What in the hell am I thinking here?  Do I think I'll actually get pg AND stay pg?  Hope?  Is that what I have?  I have hope?  Ha!!!  How stupid of me!  I definitely have to be totally off my rocker.

And the meds . . . WTH am I really going to be doing to myself?  Will I just be a human pin cushion?  Multiple injections, pills, vaginal suppositories, and shots in the ass every day?  What???!!!!!  Will I explode?  I'm going to be a raging bitch, aren't I?  I'm going to really need to watch myself.  I can't go batshit crazy again.

Oh fun fun - the doubts have returned!  Haven't seen them in a while, but then again I haven't had that silly hope thingy running around in my mind either.  Crazy or not, we're doing it anyway.  Lord have mercy . . . this will either be really great or totally suck.  I told you that this might be a bumpy ride!

3 comments:

kinsey said...

praying!!

Laurie said...

It will be much easier than what you've already been through! If I can do it, you can do it! Enjoy the ride - the excitement, the new cheerleaders you'll make in your nursing team and embryos by the bountiful!

So freaking excited for you!!

Maria (MKC101103) said...

I can't wait to see how looney you become on all the meds ;)

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?